Stinger Welding has four fully equipped mobile service trucks. For any of your welding needs, our trucks are equipped with welding machines, air compressors, cutting, grinding, and gouging equipment with wire feed capabilities.
Our experienced staff have the equipment, training, and certification needed to perform any task, anywhere.
We have the ability and expertise to:
Repair and Install Piping Systems
- Replace existing piping process or product piping
- Air, Gas & Oil high and low pressure piping
- Boiler repairs (under Technical Safety BC Regulations – Contractor Class A #1224)
Shop and Site Fabricatation, and Repair of Bridges
- Strengthen girders
- Heat straighten bent structural members
- Repair or replace structural components
- Non-destructive testing
Cottonwood Foot Bridge
Aluminum Welding E825 R11 Bus Bar Wedling Qualified